When it comes to water treatment systems, Culligan Water offers a better return on investment than any big box store....
Our Community is Your Community
As a local Madison WI business, Culligan Total Water recognizes the importance of community and the impact businesses can have on individuals and organizations. We are proud to be sponsors of many area non-profit groups and are happy to deliver our services for a good cause.
Non-Profit Organization Sponsorships
- Alzheimer's Association - Culligan Total Water has donated water bottles to the Walk to End Alzheimer's held in Madison, WI.
- American Cancer Society - The American Cancer Society holds a walk/run called Relay for Life every year and Culligan Total Water kindly donates reverse osmosis water systems and bottled water to the event.
- American Parkinson's Disease Association - Culligan Total Water very generously donated 11 reverse osmosis water filters and 20 cases of water bottles to an event that the American Parkinson's Disease Association held.
- Boys & Girls Club of Dane County - The Boys & Girls Club of Dane County is an integral part of youth development in the Dane County community. Culligan Total Water has donated water filtration supplies to this organization over the years.
- Center for Families - Culligan Water generously donates bottled water for the annual Paint the Town Blue event that benefits the prevention of child abuse.
- Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) - In the past Culligan Total Water has supported the CCFA by donating water bottles to the Take Steps Madison event held annually.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Culligan Total Water has contributed to both the CFF Great Strides event and the CF Cycle for Life event.
- Family Support and Resource Center - Total Water financially supports this organization.
- Good Food Garden Party - The Good Food Garden Party raises money for Community Ground Works in Madison, WI. Community Ground Works teaches people how to live a sustainable life when it comes to gardening, food preparation, nutrition, and the environment. Culligan Total Water has provided drinking water filtration systems and decorative water bottle containers to the Good Food Garden Party.
- Gilda's Club Madison, a Cancer Support Community - Culligan Total Water provides a partial donation of two water filtration systems at the Middleton clubhouse location.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) - Culligan Total Water donated multiple reverse osmosis water filtration systems and water coolers so that the kids at the MDA summer camps could drink filtered water.
- Promise Walk for Preeclampsia Richland Center - An employee at Culligan Total Water helps to run this event for her community in Richland Center. Culligan Total Water donated bottled water to the event.
- Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin - Culligan Total Water donates warehouse space for them to store pallets of non-perishable food from their holiday food drive campaign with NBC15.
- Susan Komen Race for the Cure - Culligan Total Water donated over 160 reverse osmosis water filters to this race. In addition, Culligan Total Water employees also volunteered at the event.
- The Ghoulish Gallop - This run raises money for the The REALTORS® Association of South Central Wisconsin Housing Foundation to increase and improve the supply of affordable housing in Southern, WI. Culligan Total Water supported this run by donating many cases of bottled water.
- UW Arboretum Spring Sprint for the Arb - Culligan Total Water supports the Arboretum by providing reverse osmosis systems and large water bottles for the Spring Sprint Race.
- UW Health Carbone Race for Research - Culligan Total Water donated 15 drinking water filtration systems to the UW's Carbone's Race for Research and some water bottle hand pumps.
- WalkMS - Multiple Sclerosis or MS is a disease that affects a fair number of individuals in Wisconsin. That is why Culligan Total Water is invested in the community by donating water filtration systems and large water bottles to the annual WalkMS.
- WI Track Club - The Capitol Mile is an annual, one-mile footrace around the Wisconsin State Capitol. Culligan Total Water has donated cases of water to the Wisconsin Track Club Capitol Mile event.
What Clients Say
Culligan has been amazing! We even moved shortly after setting our service up and had no interruptions or issues. The one time we forgot to put our bottles out, they still left 2 for us which was amazing as we did need them! Great customer service and deliveries!!!!
- Culligan Customer