Help us help the environment
Maximize your softener while protecting our waterways!
We encourage everyone to get your water softener inspected once a year to ensure it is working properly. If you haven't had your annual maintenance appointment yet, then now's the time for a special $39.95 Inspect & Check from your Culligan Water expert. He'll recalibrate your water softener and get it running smoothly, no matter the brand.
The salt we put on streets, parking lots, and sidewalks during winter washes into our lakes and streams and the salt from water softeners could end up there too. A recent study in the city of Madison emphasized water softener efficiency as a significant way to reduce chloride in waste water.
That's one of the many reasons why we offer our Inspect and Check Special. Save water, energy and salt when we test and reset your water softener. Plus, reduce chloride discharge by up to 27 percent!
Did You Know:
- Existing water softeners can be tuned up to significantly improve their efficiencies
- Improving your softener's efficiency can help protect fish and plants in our lakes and streams
- Checking the water level and salt bridging increases salt efficiency
- Selecting the right type of salt ensures that your water softener is working properly
- Adjusting the salt dosage and water hardness level saves you money
- Results will benefit our waterways and save rate payers money
- Inspecting the regeneration frequency decreases waste
Ask us about our Salt n Service program. We provide a complimentary Inspect & Check with each salt delivery to make sure your water softener is performing at peak efficiency!
Even better - consider installing a new Culligan High Efficiency Water Softener. We offer the world's most efficient water softener to benefit you and the environment. The same study found that upgrading your softener with a higher efficiency model can cut chloride contributions nearly in half.
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about Culligan Water Systems and the Inspect & Check special offer. Your local Culligan Water expert will contact you shortly to find the best solution for you.
Contact Culligan Total Water today!